Meet the Candidate – Carl Lamb
Attorney Carl Lamb, licensed to practice law on June 1st, 1984.
After serving four (4) years in the United States Marines Corps (1974-1978), Carl Lamb moved to Bloomington, Indiana in 1978.
“Experience does matter.” Just a few qualifications that Carl Lamb has for Monroe County Circuit Court Judge:
- 36 years of law experience – at the local Trial Court level, as well as over forty (40 counties in the State of Indiana). Licensed to practice before the Southern District of Indiana (Federal Courts), as well as argued a case before the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals (Orlando, Florida).
- Trial Attorney – criminal and civil jury trial experience, with thousands of hearings, bench trials and jury trials in his legal career. With thousands of past clients, Carl has represented clients in all civil and criminal areas, including: family law, divorces, child custody, juvenile, all areas of civil litigation, bankruptcy, contract disputes, as well as all areas of criminal misdemeanors and felonies.
- USMC – Military Veteran. Three (3) meritorious promotions, including promoted to Sergeant in less three (3) years. Top secret clearance in a crypto communications field, intercepting manual morse code messages of the Russians (1974 – 1977).
- Founder and President of several non-profit organizations: Most notably, Collegiate Charities, Drop the Puck on Cancer and Hope for Hoosiers Foundation. Raised and donated over $ 400,000 over the past 9 years.
- Married to Angie Lamb, local Realtor, together 30 years, with one daughter, Ashley; in additiion, five (5) older children: Laura, Barbie, Ryan, Carl Paul and TJ. Strong family person. Seven (7) grandchildren.